Jointly held by Guangdong Association of Cleanroom Technology (GACT) and Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group, Cleanroom Guangzhou Exhibition has developed into a primary event for global cleanroom industry after 6 years of dedicated efforts. Bringing together worldwide like-mind insiders, and displaying global state-of-the-art technology and solutions, Cleanroom Guangzhou Exhibition is the bellwether for cleanroom industry as well as the most professional trade-focus, data based platform for branding and marketing.
Guangdong Association of Cleanroom Technology (GACT) is a non-profit professional organization with hundreds of esteemed members, including enterprises, research institutes, educational organizations, social groups, government agencies, etc of various sizes and ownership.
Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group is a high-tech enterprise which provides Mixed Reality based exhibition solutions. Founded in October, 2002, it annually organizes 50+ professional trade shows at home and abroad, with a collective show area of 450,000+ sq.m, hosting 6000+ exhibitors and 700,000+ visitors.
Elaborate Plan for Visitor Organization
(1) Cooperation with near 100 international trade associations, chambers of commerce, government agencies, media, counterpart trade shows, and etc.
(2) Posting ads in 100+ magazines, news papers and other printed media.
(3) Updating 2000+ pieces of show information through magazines, news papers, websites and etc.
(4) Releasing detailed reports on the latest show progress, including feature exhibitors, buyer delegates and etc.
(5) Thorough reports on the show by TV stations, professional printed media, trade sites, and etc.
(6) Mailing show news to insiders.
(7) Sending 500,000 invitations and news letters to insiders through e-mail.
(8) Commercials on TV, radio channels, news papers, and etc.
(9) Outdoor ads on bus stations, billboards, buses, commercial screens, and etc.
(10) Holding press conference to release the latest show information.
(11) Show related news reports published by media and websites.
(12) Distributing 100,000 show tickets in various ways.
(13) Mailing over 5,000 printed invitations to insiders.
(14) Posting digital news through social media, such as Wechat, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and etc.
(15) Attending similar trade shows worldwide to invite professional buyers and exhibitors face to face.
(1) Cleanroom Equipment
Clean bench, clean booth, FFU, clean air filter, clean luminary, biosafety cabinet, pass box & window, air shower, fan filter unit, cleaner, air self-purification device, sterilization equipment, wash disinfecting equipment, wash sterilization equipment, etc.
(2) Cleanroom Supplies
Dust-proof and static-proof gowning(hats, clothes, pants, shoes, boots, goggles, protective gloves), cleanroom paper, pens, dust-free paper, cleanroom swabs; filter materials; static-proof wrist scraps, ESD table mats, static-proof ESD chairs, etc;
(3) HVAC System
Central air conditioning system, auxiliary products, clean air conditioner, blower, automatic control products, etc.
(4) Cleanroom Framework
Ceiling, keel, wallboard, flooring, coating material & floor, door, window & glass, color plate, clean aluminum products, etc.
(5) Instrumentation Equipment
Measuring instrument, corpuscular counter, sampler, flow hood, differential pressure indicator, electrostatic energy analyzer, supervision system.
(5) Design & certification
Design institute, design & engineering & decoration & detection company, GMP pharmaceutical engineering, industry association, etc.