Cleanroom technology is predicted to eventually permeate everyday life and households as Covid-19 will trigger needs for better indoor environment. Here are partial hot news in China’s cleanroom industry this March and April presented to you by the organizer of Cleanroom Guangzhou Exhibition.
- The latest revised Minimum Allowable Value of the Energy Efficiency and Energy Efficiency Grades for Room Air Conditioners (GB 21455-2019) will be put into effect this July 1st. It’s said to be the strictest standard so far, and will cull out a number of companies that fail to meet it.
- China will ramp up its 5G network construction, expecting over 600,000 5G base stations constructed by 2020. As of the end of 2019, China has already built 130,000 5G base stations, and even during the Covid-19 pandemic another 63,000 new ones for 4G and 5G.
- Since Covid-19, indoor air quality issues begin to come to people’s attention. Data from China Market Monitor suggest that during the first 11 weeks of 2020, bacteria-killing air conditioners accounted for 10.1% of offline air conditioner sales in China, up by 2.3 percentage points over the same period in 2019. Haier and Casarte respectively held 68.8% and 20.5% share in this new niche market.
- China’s medical electronics industry is showing unprecedented momentum, growing by at least 15% every year, according to Forward. What’s more, China’s medical informatization market will break into 600 billion yuan in 2020.
- The 13th Five-Year Plan for Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) sets a goal that the domestic market share for TCM should increase from 29.26% to 33.26% in 2020. High energy efficiency, pollution-free production, smart and automated manufacturing, and etc. will be the key to the future of TCM industry.
- China is making impressive progress in smart manufacturing. There are currently 537 industry parks with “smart manufacturing” in its name spreading across 27 provinces and cities in China, as reported by the Economic Observer.
If you want to know more about China’s cleanroom market and industry, then don’t hesitate to join Cleanroom Guangzhou Exhibition this August!
The 6th Asia-Pacific Cleanroom Technology & Equipment Exhibition (Cleanroom Guangzhou Exhibition 2020)
Date: August 16th-18th, 2020
Venue: China Import & Export Fair Complex